We are certified dental handpiece repair experts and we know your concerns when it comes to handpiece repair. We give the highest quality repair by using qualified technicians and the best replacement parts available… and always at a good price!
We began in 1997 and are family owned. We strive to give you personal service, quality parts and fast service, all at a price that will make you smile. Every year our techs receive a minimum of 15 hours of continuing education. Many shops “outsource” many of their repairs, some to us! At Hughes we perform 98% of all repairs ourselves.
- After receiving your handpiece our technicians will run the instrument to determine the problem. We will check all functions, including bearings, chuck, air, water leaks and clogs.
- We will always notify you when any repair requires more than a standard rebuild per our price sheet.
- We will always contact you when a handpiece is not worthy of repair.
- If your handpiece does not need repair, we will notify you.
- We will instruct your staff on proper care and maintenance of your handpiece.
- We strive for 24 hour turnaround on air instruments and most always meet the challenge.
- Estimates available upon request.
Hughes specializes in Kavo, Aseptico, Impact Air, BienAir, Lares, Mk-dent, NSK, W&H, Midwest, Star, Sirona, and Synea dental handpiece repair and service.
Dental Amalgam Resource & Holistic Dentist – Mercury Free Dentist Directory
Jeff Hughes is listed at DentistDig.com