We here at Hughes Dental are 100% committed to ensuring complete customer satisfaction. As a dental practitioner, we know the importance of ensuring that all of your dental instruments are functioning optimally and your patients are satisfied with the services that are rendered through your practice.
We have the credibility and the knowledge to guarantee that you will achieve success in both of these areas. We offer a multitude of services and a vast array of products that will help lend to your credibility. If you place value, quality, and precision at the forefront of your practice, let’s establish a relationship today.
Our business includes a variety of certified dental handpiece experts that are well-versed in all aspects of the dental industry. Our qualified technicians provide the highest quality inspections, maintenance, and repairs. Best of all, we offer all of this at the most competitive prices within the industry. In fact, you will find that you would be hard-pressed to find the quality at the price that we offer. We specialize in high-speed dental handpiece maintenance and repairs, and low-speed handpiece maintenance and repairs. We also specialize in electric motors and all associated attachments, and surgical drills.
The process that we conduct on the dental handpieces that we receive is both comprehensive and exceptional. The following offers a brief explanation of it:
- When you ship your dental handpieces to us, we will start by running the instrument to determine if there are any issues.
- We follow this initial test with a comprehensive inspection of all components of the device. This includes the bearings, the chuck component, the air, and all other aspects of the unit.
- We will then determine if there are any clogs or if the dental instrument has any type of water leak.
- If we find that no maintenance or repair is necessary, we will immediately contact you.
- If we discover that maintenance and/or repair IS necessary, we will contact you right away.
- We utilize a standard rebuild as outlined in our detailed price sheet. If your dental handpiece requires more than is listed/offered through our basic services, we will be in touch to explain what needs to be done and are completely transparent and consistent in our pricing.
- If we find that the dental handpiece cannot successfully be repaired and you are in need of a replacement, we will contact you and explain the situation. We will then walk you through the process and pricing associated with the replacement unit.
- Once we have completed the process, we will work with the staff of your dental practice to teach the steps that are required for the proper care and the general maintenance of your dental instruments. During that time, we will go over any questions and/or concerns that you may have.
- If you would like an estimate, we will provide them to you. All you have to do is ask!
- Finally, we work to ensure your dental handpiece maintenance and/or repairs are completed within a 24-hour period. If we find that it will take longer than this, we will contact you right away.
We are not a fly-by-night company that simply pulls the hard-earned profits from your practice. We are completely committed to ensuring that your instruments function properly at all times and that you get your money’s worth when it comes to the maintenance and/or repair of your dental handpieces. Do not allow yourself to be fooled by similar companies that offer “bargains” and “deals”. We do not utilize that marketing scheme in our endeavors. We simply focus on getting the job done and getting it right the very first time. Hughes Dental is a company that strives for perfection and trust.
Pinpointing the Best in the Industry
We here at Hughes Dental stand fully by the point that we are the best in our industry. To ensure that you select the best for yourself, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Ensure a Broad Spectrum of Services Are Offered
- Work With Companies That Offer Price Transparency
- Make Certain Thorough Evaluations of Dental Instruments Are Performed
- The Company Should Communicate and Often
- There Should Be a Commitment to Quickly Completing Projects
- Free Shipping Should Be Offered
- There Should Be a Satisfaction Guarantee
- All Services and Products Offered Should Be High Quality
- The Company Should Be Backed by Extensive Experience
- Popular Makes and Models of Dental Instruments Should Be Serviced
In reviewing us here at Hughes Dental, you will find that we match all of the criteria as outlined above. In addition to this, our clients will attest to the fact that we offer the highest quality services at the absolute best prices. What we do is not about us and the amount of money we can make. It is about your practice and the success that you are able to achieve with your practice. If you are in search of a partner that can lend to your overall success and are committed to providing you with only the best, we here at Hughes Dental are standing by to assist you!
We offer what we refer to as the “Hughes Promise”. We have over two decades of experience – all of which include satisfied dental practices across the United States. Our commitment includes the following:
- The guarantee that we will offer you the maximum or highest level of value in terms of the repair dollars that you invest
- Our repairs are of the highest quality work and parts
- If you are not satisfied, we are not and will work to ensure your total satisfaction
If you are in need of dental instrument repairs and a partner to assist you with your maintenance, we here at Hughes Dental will assist you. To learn more or to talk to us about your needs, you can contact us directly today by calling the following number: 1-800-773-0800