Yes we repair the Impact Air 45 Surgical Drill!
- We do not sell the turbines for self install, we will install them for you at the cash & carry price.
- Why??? Because few people including many repair facilities will install the turbine properly.
- The Impact Air is designed to exhaust **ALL AIR** out the back of the handpiece to prevent an air embolism during a surgical procedure. An improperly installed turbine will allow air to exhaust out the front of the handpiece.
- The $165.00 price is for rebuilding the existing turbine with new bearings, impellor, O rings and new factory chuck.
- Complete new turbines are $255.00.Does your Impact Air have an air line protruding into the handpiece head causing the turbine to jamb?
- We can repair your air & water lines for $145.00.
- Simply click on the orange shipping label & repair form button on your right for a postage paid label and we will do the rest!