Terms and Conditions
If you ordered an incorrect item, received a defective product, or found a shortage in a shipment, please report the problem within 7 days of receipt by calling 1-800-773-0800 for credit (where applicable). All items returned must be in the original manufacturers packaging, in good saleable condition, with a copy of the original invoice and the reason for return. Returned items must be in our possession within 30 days of the original invoice for credit.
Please check your product label to insure it is the correct item before breaking any package seals. Opened or used handpieces may not be returned for credit, but will be replaced or repaired according to manufacturers warranties.
- Warranty claims must be returned to Hughes Diversified Dental L.L.C. for failure evaluation.
- Warranty claims may be rejected for misuse or abuse (this may include neglecting maintenance, dropping handpiece, improper sterilization procedures, repeated and intentional extension of burs or any other action that is inconsistent with manufacturers recommended operating instructions).
- Warranty claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
- A copy of the original invoice and a description of the failure or problem should accompany warranty claims.
- Products claimed under warranty must have not be altered, disassembled or serviced by anyone other than Hughes Diversified Dental L.L.C.