Impact Air Dental Handpiece Repair
Your Impact Air handpiece is not working properly and you need it back immediately. At Hughes our certified handpiece repair technicians will repair your Impact Air handpiece to like-new condition the same day we receive it. Hughes’ professionally trained technicians back all their work with warranties and only use the highest quality parts.
Your repair will be completed in one business day, not including transit time to and from our location. That’s right, 95% of all repairs are done the same day we receive them. Repairs requesting estimates generally are repaired the same day an estimate is approved. All electric handpieces will be examined and you will be notified with a free estimate. Include your email address for fastest estimate.
100% satisfaction guaranteed. Every repair we perform is 100% guaranteed.
Standard overhaul includes:
- Replacement of bearings, o-rings and seals. (The entire turbine will be replaced if requested or if it fails any of our pre repair & safety tests).
- We offer both Ceramic and Stainless Steel replacement bearings.
- Concentricity check
- RPM check
- Operating temperature check
- Cleaning of air and water lines
- Cleaning of optics if possible.
- Cleaning and polishing of external shell
- Replacement of end gasket
- Testing under load of 32 to 40 psi
Remember, your Impact Air should never exhaust air out the front of the handpiece. If it was recently repaired and still exhausts air out the front, it’s time to switch to Hughes and get it repaired correctly. We can also do airline and water line repairs on non optic Impact Air handpieces.
Click here for shipping label and repair form to get a free estimate on all Impact Air handpieces and motors. We are a professionally trained repair facility.